X-Pert Pole Chrome (XX)
The Chrome XPert Pole is ideal for those who are looking for an easy to use, strong, and adaptable pole, that can be used either in static mode, or spinning.
X-Pole XPert Chrome (Static or Spinning) - £199.99 +delivery
Pole Extensions (with the new XJoint) are also available at the following lengths (for both the 45mm and 50mm diameter poles): 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300, 500, 750, 1000mm.
Please note: these are not compatible with the older style X-Poles (ie those with the threaded joints, generally purchased before January 2010).
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joints - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes.
- Static and Spinning Options.
- Micro Articulating Base - easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome for Maximum Stability.
- Available in 45mm (1.75”) and 50mm (2”) tubes sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7’.4’’) to 2745 (9’) from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases
All X-Poles also have the following key features:
- No Ceiling Fixing Required.
- Takes Minutes to Assemble and Disassemble.
- Completely Portable.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7’.4’’) to 2745 (9’).
- Optional Extension Lengths.
- 50mm (1.96’’) or 45mm (1.75’’) Diameters.
- Comprehensive Photographic Instructions.
- Unbelievable Value for Money.