X-Pole Sport Chrome (XS)
The Chrome Sport Pole is an excellent value pole, particularly for those who are not interested in spinning poles, but want their own pole at home that's easy to assembly & disassemble, and very strong to use.
Chrome X-Pole Sport (Static) - £149.99 +delivery
Pole Extensions (with the new XJoint) are also available at the following lengths (for both the 45mm and 50mm diameter poles): 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300, 500, 750, 1000mm.
Please note: these are not compatible with the older style X-Poles (ie those with the threaded joints, generally purchased before January 2010).
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joints - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes.
- Small Upper Dome - for installation under one joist.
- Static Only.
- Available in 45mm (1.75”) and 50mm (2”) tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7’.4’’) to 2745 (9’) from the box.
- One Carry Case - holds a complete SPORT POLE.
All X-Poles also have the following key features:
- No Ceiling Fixing Required.
- Takes Minutes to Assemble and Disassemble.
- Completely Portable.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7’.4’’) to 2745 (9’).
- Optional Extension Lengths.
- 50mm (1.96’’) or 45mm (1.75’’) Diameters.
- Comprehensive Photographic Instructions.
- Unbelievable Value for Money.