X-Stage 1600mm Platform Pole
The X-Stage is a comparatively portable free standing podium pole, enabling you to set up where you're not able to utlise the ceiling height with a standard X-Pole.
Free Private Lesson with each X-Stage purchase:
Buy an X-Stage from Purity, and get a free private pole lesson with Jolene, at our dedicated studio in Reading*
X-Stage Podium Pole - £499.99 + £60 delivery
X-Stage Lite Podium Pole - £499.99 + £60 delivery
- 1600mm (5’3”) Circular Stage Floor – not square with sharp corners and flat sides reducing the overall dance area.
- Total height 3meters (2.65 meters usable pole height)
- Rounded Stage Edges – so nothing sharp to hurt the dancer during moves or floor work.
- Fully foldable – main frame folds into a 900 x 350 x 200mm bag with wheels. 2 complete X-Stage’s will fit in a standard car.
- Stage Floor – 6 easy fit floor panels just lock into place (no tools needed).
- Pole Tube – 2 piece, screw together pole tube for easy transportation.
- Spinning – included as standard at no extra cost.
- Stability – extremely stable, most moves can be done without extra weight.
- Extension Stabilisers – increase stability without the need for additional weight (Included).
- Weight Posts – allow for the additional of ‘optional’ bar bell weights.
- Adjustable Feet – to reduce movement on uneven floors.
- Silicone Base Pads – stop the stage sliding and protect the floor from damage.
- Side Skirts – comes with wrap round magnetic side covers.
- Wheeled Carry Case – no need to carry the main frame, just wheel it where you want to go! (Included)
- Carry Cases – for Stage frame, Floor Panels and Pole (All Included).
The X-Stage Lite is, as its name infers, a lighter version of the X-Stage Standard. The 'Lite' has all the same features as the Standard except with the floor at 4" it is 8" lower and with the main frame weighing only 20.5Kg (45lbs) it is 20Kg lighter.
Lite Stage frames can be purchased seperately so that people who have a Standard X-Stage can have a lighter version for easier transportation.
Quick and easy to set up the X-Stage comes in 4 bags. The main stage frame opens up like a fan and the floor plates
*Terms and Conditions apply. Free lesson must be redeemed within 6 months, and can only be provided at the Purity Studio in Reading. The time must be pre-arranged for a mutually agreeable time.