Routine workshops are lessons within the Intermediate course every 2-3 months, you learn a full routine choreographed to a piece of music.
These Routines are only available to those who were in that routine workshop. All routines are at Intermediate level unless otherwise stated.
The links contain either 1 or 2 videos of the routine, and the handout stating the moves.
If you were absent from the class and missed it you will still be given access to the relevant routine, please contact Purity via email, to get access to a unique web address for each routine.
- Britney Spears - My Prerogative - August 2007
- Alice Cooper - Poison -October 2007
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet - March 2008
- Holly Valance - Hypnotic - August 2008
- Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love - November 2008
- Christmas Revue - Winter Wonderland - December 2008 (Christmas Routine)
- Michael Jackson - Man In the Mirror - February 2009
- Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade - April 2009 (Advance Level)
- Anastacia - Left Outside Alone - July 2009
- No-Doubt – Hella Good - October 2009 (Advance Level)
- Evanescence - Bring Me To Life - November 2009
- Kay Starr - The Man With the Bag - December 2009 (Christmas Routine)
- Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers - April 2010
- Black Eyed Peas - Pump It - June 2010 (Taught exclusively to the Purity Workshop in June 2010)
- Kings Of Leon - Closer - June 2010
- Muse - Super Massive Black Hole - Autumn 2010 Warm Up Routine (no Handout/Small Routine - no Inverts or Climbs)
- Radiohead - Creep - Halloween 2010
- Glee - We Need A Little Christmas - December 2010 (Christmas Routine)
- Rhianna - Only Girl - Winter 2011 Warm Up Routine (Small Routine - no Inverts or Climbs)
- Muse - Feeling Good - April 2011
- Limp Bizkit - Rollin - August 2011
- Halloween Mash Up: Cry Little Sister – Gerard McMann / Magic Dance – David Bowie - October 2011
- Madonna - Santa Baby - December 2011
- Evanescence - My Immortal (Spinney Pole - Taught exclusively to the Purity Workshop in January 2012)
If you weren't a student at that time, but would still like to view the routine workshop, please use our 'buy now' button below, stating clearly which routine(s) you'd like access to, and we'll email you access to the routine video and supporting routine document shortly.
Online Routine Workshops are available at just £3 per workshop. You can of course buy access to more than one.
If you find that your previously provided link no longer works, please do let us know your details, as we sometimes need to move the routines for added security.